Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I won 3rd place in a dirty girl contest

Not that kind of dirty!

Dirty as in soil, manure, mud, sweat, or oil from a day of hard work. Many of the women that read this blog know what I'm talking about (Barb, Penny, Judy, Gribbey, Jenna Gayle come to mind!)

Check out Rosie's Workwear for Women. Rosie's is workwear designed for women that is also cute and pays homage to Rosie the Riveter from WWII. They sponsored a contest for the Dirtiest Rosie and I submitted a photo after our work day on Sunday. We were stripping the concrete forms in the rain.

Go to the facebook site of Rosie's - I'm on the photo wall in the yellow jacket (or the entry on 5/31/11).

I won a free t-shirt.

3 comments:

Judy T said...

How cool is that!! I'll have to check it out.
Judy

Barb said...

Love the pic! It is an honor to be chosen.

Jenna Gayle said...

Trying to catch up on my reading!! I've seen Rosie's before (I think I followed the link from some blog....) I sure want a pair of those coveralls! I've been using Jami's his papa bought him when he was around 13!! LOL!!!

You're picture is awesome! Such a beautiful smile :)