I made up for it on Sunday by:
- Doing three loads of laundry and drying them outside
- Baking 2 loaves of whole wheat bread
- Turning the compost pile
- Pulling up the Chicago garden and putting in the aforementioned compost pile
- Spreading leaves over the Chicago garden and covering with moldy hay
- Harvesting lots of mint and drying it in the food dehydrator for mint tea
- Cleaning out the garage
- (we did get the homebrew bottled on Friday night)
It was a lovely day.
We start Farm Beginnings this weekend.