Thursday, April 10, 2008

seedling pics







Slow going. I'm finally seeing some sprouting. No true leaves on anything yet. I'm a little bit worried about a few of my varieties. I've heard that heirloom (non-hybrid) are harder to start/grow. We'll see. Nothing happening at all on the basil front. I'll give it thru the weekend and if they still haven't sprouted, I'll re-do them.

A couple of the tomatoes are up. Brandywine, Green Zebra. And the kale is really rolling along. I think one of the brussel sprouts are also trying to peek thru. I started some herbs and peppers on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Watchman said...

angie

I would recommend putting your seedlings closer to the light bulbs. It prevents them from getting leggy.

ks